Here are some very valuable resources for you to use. I hope this is able to help someone. Even if it’s just one person.
There was a lot of interest in my previous post Mental health worksheets galore, so I thought I’d do a follow-up post with some more resources.
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression (CRUfAD): workbooks for generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD, OCD, panic disorder, social phobia, and specific phobias
- Dartmouth University: Integrated CBT patient workbook
- Moodjuice: CBT-based self-help guides for anxiety, depression, obsessions and compulsions, panic PTSD, social phobia, and other topics
- The Think CBT Workbook
- Your Best You: Managing Your Anxiety workbook from Queens University
- Flinders University guided self-help workbooks on behavioural activation, graded exposure, managing worry, and problem-solving
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
View original post 43 more words